Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Angels


Today is the 10th Anniversary of my sweet little seven week old niece returning to our Heavenly Father. My heart is so full right now with love for our Savior and my precious angel Holly. Sometimes I wonder who she would be if she were still with us. I wonder what she would look like, and what she would be teaching us after all these years. I'm sure that she must be one of Heavenly Fathers most choice spirits. She must be one of the kindest, most faithful people in order to have been in this life for only such a short time.

I remember those short seven weeks she spent in our home. Although she wasn't there long, she had a way of filling a room with a special spirit. She reminded my family how much we love each other and how much our Savior loves us. Her tiny little body was full of so much love. Sometime I wonder if her whole purpose in this life was to spread love and to remind us of the plain and simple things by which great things come. I feel so blessed that I got to spend that time with someone so wonderful, who is now one of the angels watching over me and my family.

1 comments:

Shauna said...

I am new here. What a great blog :)