You are curious. Why have I started another blog? Believe me, it's not because I need to spend more time on the computer. I have been feeling for a while that I should start another blog. I want a place where I can document inspired thoughts and feelings, where I can talk about favorite conference talks, where I can talk about answered prayers or anything else of a spiritual nature that is on my mind. I was hesitant to talk about my own spiritual feelings on my family blog because it didn't seem to fit there. I don't want to share very personal and sacred experiences here, but I do want to share inspirational ones, thoughts and feelings that make me a better me and help me to remember my full potential.
I have been thinking that I should document these things so that the others that come behind me know what I stood for, what inspired me, what I believed. My goal is to print this off into a book yearly that I can have for myself. My children one day could read it and I could read it when I need strength. What would be even better is if that book contained other peoples' thoughts besides mine.....
I would love for this to be a team blog. I think it would be so wonderful to have a variety of people posting on here about their thoughts, ideas, and favorite things. It wouldn't matter if we all knew each other or not. We can all learn so much from each other. When some of us are down, others are up and can help lift our spirits. Wouldn't you like to be a contributor? I would so love it if you do! I don't care if you're a closet reader of my other blog or if you're a friend of a friend of a friend! Everyone is welcome. I've been a little worried no one else would want to participate. But if that is the case, I guess it will just be me and that's okay too.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Spiritual Strength
Posted by Melanie at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
This is a very good idea! I often bemoan my busy life on my blog and that never seems to fit either. This will be a great place to come and be inspired!
Post a Comment