Monday, April 27, 2009

Giving It Your Very Best

I went to a writer's conference over the weekend and the focus was on more than just writing a good book. It was also about believing in yourself and not giving up when it gets hard.

We were shown a movie clip that I felt was very inspiring and I wanted to share it here because it applies to more than just writing books. It applies to all of us, in all our endeavors.

While we're here on this earth, a veil is placed over our eyes, and we are unable to see where we're going, or how far along on the path we really are. We need only give it our best - our very best - and listen to the voices of our leaders and to the Spirit. If we do that, we will succeed.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I loved this movie and especially this part. What an amazing message.

Maleen said...

That was very cool. I like the idea that we go through this life with a veil over our eyes. If only we could see what's ahead, we would never quit. Instead, we have to have faith to give it our best.