I feel like I have neglected this blog. I realize it has many contributors, so I don't feel the pressure to post here. But I could always be working on my spirituality.
So here is a thought for the night. As I go to sleep, I listen to one of the conference talks off my computer (you may not have a computer in your room, but you could probably figure something out). I haven't fallen asleep yet before the speaker finishes (it is only a matter of time), but it does leave me some excellent thoughts to think about before the sandman takes me away.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Last Thought of the Evening
Posted by Maleen at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
What a great idea. I love listening to the conference talks. I think I'll go listen to one right now. :o)
Post a Comment